This Terms and Conditions Agreement constitutes a legal agreement between you and DataValley governing your use of the DataValley website, as well as any services, products, features, or functionalities provided by the Company through the Site. In these Terms andConditions, “Datavalley” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.”‘You’ refers to a user or a paying customerBy accessing or using the Site or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which constitute a binding legal agreement between you and DataValley.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our Site or Services. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not use our Site or Services. We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms and Conditions at any time, and you agree to be bound by any such modifications or updates. If you do not agree to any modified or updated Terms and Conditions, you should discontinue using our Site or Services.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using the Site or Services, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not use our Site or Services.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into a binding agreement. If you are accessing or using the Site or Services on behalf of a company or organization, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such company or organization to these Terms and Conditions.
If you are using the Site or Services on behalf of a company or organization, you acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions apply to both you and the company or organization, and that you are responsible for ensuring that the company or organization complies with these Terms and Conditions.
Account Creation and Security
To access certain features of the Site, you may be required to register for an account. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or mobile device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. We reserve the right to disable any user account at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
- You agree to use the Site and the Services only for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree not to use the Site or the Services in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or the Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site or the Services.
- You agree not to use any automated means, including robots, spiders, or other data mining tools, to download or scrape data from the Site or the Services.
- You agree not to use the Site or the Services to distribute, post, or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, abusive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content.
- You agree not to use the Site or the Services to send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation.
- You agree not to use the Site or the Services to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You agree not to use the Site or the Services to engage in any activity that constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included are to provide users information. Hence, Datavalley will not be held responsible.
- You may not mirror or frame the homepage or any other pages of this Site on any other website or webpage.
- Do not link to Datavalley pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text, which could provide a false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Datavalley website.
- Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human and animal rights.
- Do not link pages to content which infringes the intellectual property of any third party, person or entity.
- Do not link pages to content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Restrictions and Prohibited Uses
- You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Site or the Services, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- You agree not to:
- Use the Site or the Services for any commercial purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or the Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site or the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site or the Services, the server on which the Site or the Services are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site or the Services.
- Attack the Site or the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- You agree not to use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent.
- You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company without our express written consent.
You will be allowed to subscribe to a particular course or collection of courses (“Subscription Services”) and will be charged automatically, depending on payment frequency chosen by you, such as monthly/quarterly/yearly, as may be applicable.
You will be permitted to freeze or schedule the freeze of the Subscription Services at anytime and Datavalley shall not charge you for any such opted Subscription Services according to the payment cycle. Further, the Subscription Services, access will be revoked if the user opts to freeze the subscription. You will have the option to re-subscribe to the particular Subscription Services again and the payment cycle will start accordingly.
Please note that Subscription Services discounts and any Subscription Services are only a limited time special subscription promotions in effect apply only to eligible items displaying the offer message on the Subscription Services item information pages, and then only if you select the Subscription Services. Subscription Services are will last only till a particular period of time, as may be specified on the relevant page. Special limited time subscription promotions only apply during their effective dates.
Datavalley retains the rights to modify the Subscription Service from time to time, including by adding or deleting features and functions, in an effort to improve your experience. But we will not make changes to the Subscription Service that materially reduces the functionality of the Subscription Service provided to you during the Subscription Term. We might provide some or all elements of the Subscription Service through third party service providers.
If you register for a free trial of the Subscription Service, we will make the Subscription Service available to you on a trial basis, free of charge until the earlier of (a) the end of the free trial period or (b) the start date of your subscription. If we include additional terms and conditions on the trial registration web page, those will apply as well. During the free trial period, (i) the Subscription Service is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, (ii) we may suspend, limit, or terminate the Subscription Service for any reason at any time without notice, and (iii) we will not be liable to you for damages of any kind related to your use of the Subscription Service. Unless you subscribe to the Subscription Service before the end of the free trial, all of your data on the Subscription Service will be permanently deleted at the end of the trial, and we will not recover it. Datavalley shall not refund or in any ways discount, set off any amount once the trial period has ended. In case where You wish discontinue to paid Services, please login to your account. Go to Profile>Manage Subscription, click on Subscription and Freeze the subscription to stop any further payments being made.
Valid credit cards are the only payment method accepted for Subscription Services purchases. The customer shall at all time use a credit card for the use of Subscription Services and upon the completion of the free trial period, you will be charged automatically without the requirement of any further approval or consent, such a period of the trial period shall be mentioned on the at the time of registration to the Subscription Services, Datavalley absolves any liability with regard to information of period of the free trial period. It is clarified that, once the Subscription Services are accepted the participants authorize Datavalley and any of its affiliates to debit the accounts at regular intervals as may be notified to the participants
Further, you will have the option of cancelling the Subscription Services during the free trial period, without incurring any charges for the same. To initiate the free trial, Datavalley shall charge you a token amount to ensure the validity of Credit Card. The token amount will be refunded automatically within 5 days. Further You may cancel your account with Datavalley by reaching out to Help and Support Team
Your Subscription Services will remain in effect until it is cancelled. If you cancel your Subscription Services and then reactivate it, the discount applied to any Subscription Services item may not be the same discount in effect at the time of cancellation. If you reactivate a Subscription Services, it will be created with the same products with which you previously subscribed. If the Subscription Services discount percentage for such Subscription Services item changes, the new discount will be applied to your products of that item.
All fees are exclusive of taxes, which we will charge as applicable. You agree to pay any taxes applicable to your use of the Subscription Service. All fees are exclusive of any VAT, Service tax, GST or any other applicable law and tax deductions. If you are required to deduct or withhold any tax, you must pay the amount deducted or withheld as required by law and pay us an additional amount so that we receive payment in full as if there were no deduction or withholding.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Ownership of Content: The Company retains all rights, title, and interest in and to the Site, the Services, and any content or materials made available through the Site or the Services, including without limitation, software, images, graphics, logos, trademarks, and other proprietary information (collectively, the “Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the Content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws, both in the United States and internationally.
- Limited License: Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, the Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Site and the Services solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Restrictions: You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or transfer any Content, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Company. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any software used in connection with the Site or the Services, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law.
- User Content: You retain all rights in any content or materials that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Site or the Services (“User Content”). By uploading, posting, transmitting or otherwise making available any User Content, you grant the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, and display such User Content in connection with the Site and the Services.
- Copyright Infringement: If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Site or the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the Company’s designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
a. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
b. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site or the Services;
c. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
d. A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
e. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, or services purchases or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website or otherwise; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or confidential information; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Products; (v) or (v) any other matter relating to the Products.
User-Generated Content and Submissions
- By submitting any content to the Site, including but not limited to text, images, videos, audio clips, or any other materials (“Content”), you grant DataValley a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, and sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such Content in any media, now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
- By submitting any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the right to do so, that the Content is accurate, that use of the Content on the Site or through the Services does not violate any third-party rights, including without limitation any intellectual property rights, publicity or privacy rights, and that the Content complies with these Terms of Service and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree not to submit any Content that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party. DataValley reserves the right, but not the obligation, to remove any Content from the Site at any time for any reason, including without limitation if we determine in our sole discretion that such Content violates these Terms of Service or is otherwise inappropriate.
- You acknowledge that DataValley does not pre-screen or monitor User-Generated Content, but that DataValley and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any User-Generated Content that is available on the Site or through the Services.
- DataValley does not claim ownership of any Content that you submit to the Site or through the Services. However, by submitting any Content, you hereby grant to DataValley a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly display, adapt, publish, translate and create derivative works of your Content in connection with the Site and the Services.
- You acknowledge that DataValley may preserve and disclose User-Generated Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any User-Generated Content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of DataValley, its users, or the public.
You agree that any information you provide to us through the Site or the Services, including personal information, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree to update your information as necessary to keep it accurate and complete.
Proprietary Use of Datavalley Study Material
Datavalley reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers, or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
Payment and Billing Terms
1.1. The Company provides various Services that may require payment before accessing or using them.
1.2. You agree to pay for all Services you purchase through the Site.
1.3. The Company reserves the right to change its fees and charges at any time, and will provide notice of any such change on the Site or through email to registered users.
1.4. You are responsible for paying all fees and charges associated with your use of the Services, including applicable taxes.
3. Billing Disputes
3.1. If you have any questions or concerns regarding billing or charges, please contact the Company immediately.
3.2. If you dispute any charges, you agree to contact the Company in writing within 30 days of the date of the disputed charge.
3.3. Failure to timely notify the Company of a billing dispute will constitute a waiver of your right to dispute the charges.
4. Automatic Renewal
4.1. For Services that require recurring payments, you agree to automatic renewal of such Services until you cancel or terminate them.
4.2. You may cancel or terminate such Services at any time, but the Company will not refund any fees or charges for Services cancelled or terminated before the end of the current billing cycle.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DataValley, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from any and all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless DataValley, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from any claims arising out of or in connection with any User-generated content or Submissions that you post, transmit, or make available through the Site or the Services, your use of the Site or the Services, or your violation of any rights of another.
We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
Changes to the agreement
DataValley reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time, at its sole discretion. Any changes to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Site or the Services following any such modifications shall be deemed your acceptance of such modifications. You should review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with its then-current terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the modified terms and conditions, you must stop using the Site and the Services immediately.
Contact Information for the Website and Its Owners
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Agreement or the Site, please feel free to contact us using the “Contact Us” details provided on the Site.